We are working with the accommodation agency Reservation Highway to provide discounted hotel accommodation at hotels close to P&J Live Aberdeen, exclusively for EGC 2023 attendees.
Tel: +44 (0) 1423 525577
Email: [email protected]
P&J Live is located close to Aberdeen International Airport, six miles northwest of the city centre, and just a few short minutes from the city’s new western peripheral route. You can reach the venue using a range of transport options.
Visit the P&J Live website to find out more.
Two bus services run between Aberdeen Railway Station (City Centre) – P&J Live – Aberdeen International Airport.
- Stagecoach 727 bus: Starts at Aberdeen Railway Station (city centre) – Broad Street (city centre) – P&J Live – Aberdeen Airport. Services start at 0300 and finish at 2330 and are every 15 minutes (Monday to Friday). Services are every 20-30 minutes Saturday/Sunday.
- First X27 service: Aberdeen Railway Station – P&J Live – Aberdeen Airport – Dyce Railway Station. This service operates from 0535 to 1730 Monday – Saturday. Please note this service is not as frequent as the Stagecoach 727.
- Visit Aberdeenshire
- Suggested itineraries for delegates
- Delegate Offer Card – This scheme offers delegates a range of discounts on food and beverage and visitor experiences. Delegates must show their conference confirmation to the businesses on the list to receive the special offers.
- Northern Highlights Pass – For those planning an extended trip, you may be interested in the Northern Highlights Pass. This card offers a flexible discount pass covering a range of attractions, activities, experiences and tours in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire. The pass works in a similar way to the London pass and other major city visitor attraction passes and offers discounted access and offers on tours within the region.
Additional Resource Information
For assistance and further information, please contact [email protected]