Important information for presenters
The deadline for finalisation of abstracts, titles and permissions closed on 17 February and the online abstract system is now closed for any further amendments to previously submitted abstracts. Solely for the 1 or 2 presenters yet to upload their abstracts, please follow this process:
- Register your email address. Once you have registered to use the Oxford Abstracts online submission system, you will be taken to the online submission form and can use this same link if you wish to revise your abstract.
- You will be able to copy and paste your abstract into the online submission form.
- Complete all fields requested, including title and the full abstract. Mandatory fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Abstract word limit is 500 – text only no figures.
- Once you’ve submitted your abstract, you will receive an email confirmation. Should you wish to preview or amend your submission, there are links in the email to facilitate this or use the link above to sign in.
Contact [email protected] for all presenter enquiries.